profile journal books free AFFIES Extra archives
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:10 AM

    Hello! This is my first post :) So I've decided to make a blog so I can write all of the great happenings in my everyday life. So this day is so quite tiring. I really miss my bhiie, havent seen him in days lol. So we plan to go out maybe tomorrow first day of April (Happy fools day). Thats it, btw I did watch this awesome movie, really great movie Slumdog Millionaire - A Mumbai teen who grew up in the slums, becomes a contestant on the Indian version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" He is arrested under suspicion of cheating, and while being interrogated, events from his life history are shown which explain why he knows the answers. (Applause) XD. (Really great movie, It had won 8 oscars award. A must watch movie).

    Wanna be one of my affiliates? just tag in mu cbox! ~