profile journal books free AFFIES Extra archives
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 9:17 PM

    HAPPY FOOLS DAY!
    I HATE YOU ALL! so hell okay Im joking Its fools day lol XD. So this day me and my biie went in Trinoma. Heck, we don't know what to do if we must see a movie or just roam around the mall. :] So we decided to just roam around so we look for a sunglasses, a oldstyle sunglasses thats what my biie wants and I just look for some good novels in National bookstore, Power books and in Fully booked, Heck I dont know what book should I buy but then I chose this book below. Hope I made the right choice :]

    Jenny Green's Killer Junior Year (Paperback)
    by Amy Belasen (Author), Jacob Osborn (Author)

    Hell hath no fury...
    Jenny Green is a spoiled teen "princess" and the newest junior at Montreal's Molson Academy. Jenny wants a fresh start in her new school, and she's curious to see what Montreal has to offer, most especially in the boy department. Beautiful, charming, and sharp-witted, Jenny has no trouble getting the boys to fall for her.
    But when she discovers just how despicable...