profile journal books free AFFIES Extra archives
    Sunday, May 31, 2009 4:07 PM

    I feel so lonely this day. I don't know if I did the right thing. I just want to find myself for now. I'am really sorry for hurting you once again. I know I've hurt you so many times. I just wish that you'll be happy and fine. I hope you understand that I just want to be free for now, but I know that I'll be able to come back in your arms again, but I don't know if Im still welcome. (I just wish so) You know how much I love you but I guessed it wasn't enough. I loved you. <3

    ----


    I just see this movie. Well, it's a bit boring. They just make this movie in a house which really I hate, they dont even spend money in doing this film. So I rate it 2/5. The thing I like in this film is it has a good twists.


    FULL SYNOPSIS:


    Two couples finding their way to different location both find their cars to be wrecked and ran from the wreckage. Both couples find their way to this House in which a few back woods inhabitants live... none are taken for more then they appear... until... a can is sent down the chimney in to the house. It is sent by and evil sadistic "Tin Man" the house rules... "Welcome to my house. House rules: 1. God came into my house and i killed him. 2. I will kill anyone who comes into my house as i killed God. 3. Give me one dead body and i might let rule two slide. GAME OVER AT DAWN." The couples are sent into a raging search to find a way out or find who should be killed. They meet up with a little girl along the way. Susan. Is she the one... but she will help them out... by digging into their hearts... or will she?